English horse tack

My son was playing computer games last night when suddenly he asked me what is an english horse tack. Well, honestly i cannot answer his question right away. Good thing i can connect to the internet using my cellphone so i was able to do a quick research.

I learned that a horse tack is an equipment or accessory that is worn by the horses to help them in their movement and to carry goods. Other names for horse tacks are saddles, stirrups, bridles, halters, reins, bits, harnesses, martingales, and breastplates.



Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.